söndag 11 september 2011



http://open.spotify.com/track/4wHviikFXJa70KhraHEByo


I don't see the point in argue with sentimental thoughts about yesterday.
Even if the scars remain rest of my life.
And when people try to ask for forgivness.
I don't have an awnser to thier mistakes.
Neither a judgmental act or a warming embrace.

I know this becuase,
I'm dead inside.
And folks doesn't seem to understand,
These words coming from my lips.
Not that it means anything right now.
It's over anyway.

There isn't a good reason to be down,
For the things that are forgotten tommorow.
All I ever could do,
Was trying to be the execution of my own deeds.

It's a heavy task.
To try to realise you own weak spots.
Still,
It is so easy to rip me apart from what I once was.
Now in the future.
It's not even worth trying,
To be someone again.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar