fredag 20 april 2012



 Scala & Kolacny Brothers – Use Somebody - Originally performed by Kings Of Leon

At some point in life,
You start to question things,
Who am I?
What do I believe in?
Is there a point in all this?
Is it worth my time?
Will I remeber it?
Am I worth it?


There are so many things I need to say,
Need to get straightened up.
But will anyone see,
Bound to a life with misery,
Pain and treachery.
Death and decay.


Still,
It's a path we all need to take,
One day or a other,
Becuase I cant live forever.


And I have dreams,
To be something,
Be someone,
People will notice,
Yet,
I know.
That's something I can't get anymore..


But thats the price you have to pay,
When you are a pessimist..
When you are in the last chapter,
Of you own book..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar