måndag 3 maj 2010

I know you're crying alone tonight,
And my words don't really matter
You are feeling so lost inside,
Your whole world's been shattered
And the numbing pain of rejection,
Is creeping through you...
What do you do...
When love has abandoned,
Left you empty handed,
And all your emotions feel bruised?

I say to you:
It's better to have felt it,
And have it slip away,
Because then you will recognize it,
When it comes to you again
Love is a fickle thing,
And pain is what it sometimes brings
But the joy it can give to you,
Will make you feel renewed

I say to you:
Remember it for what it was,
And learn to live again,
Because if you stay here alone,
You will never let anyone else in
I've seen the proof, with my own eyes,
Of the things that love can do
I know that you are crying,
But I hope that you can see,
This love that has ended,
Gives you a new opportunity

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar