måndag 17 februari 2014


I love you.
And I have done it as long as I can remember. 
You are not like others. Never was and never will be.
After all these years, you still make me feel the butterflies inside me.
The sweet voice of yours make me shiver as you whispered.
"I love you dear"

I still remember drawing my finger through you smooth long hair. 
To the point I reached your neck.
And as you quivered by such a simple touch.
And I leaned over and kissed your lips so gently.

Next to you my problems seemed so distant.
I felt needed and loved for the first time in my life.
Our broken glas pieces fitted so perfectly.  
As a puzzle made long before we even met. 

When you slept next to me and I felt your small breath against my chest.
The warmth of your heart, your soul. 
I used to stroke my finger over your cheek, Just to know you were there for sure.
And if you accidently woke up, we would just stare at eachother.
And I promise you, I could look into those blue eyes for hours.

I love you.
And it's not like a petty little romance. I have known this for years.
This is what real love is, where time and space doesn't matter anymore.
Even if we came to the point of hating eachother.
I know somewhere deep within us, we would still end up close to one another.
I wish you would knew this. You almost need to understand this.

There is nowhere in this world I would rather be,
Than next to you again.






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar